Followers

Monday 27 April 2015

Challenge #18

Challenge #18
Good Morning and welcome to 
Not Just Cards Challenge Blog



Our Winners from Challenge #17

The Nikki Burnette winner is Rutscht
 The  Deedee winner is Melanie
 The Kitty Bee winner is Marjeta


Please email me at notjustcard@yahoo.com with Challenge Winner and add which prize you won
and don't forget to grab your badge and wear it with pride.


Our wonderful sponsors this week are:

Angie's Digi Stamps


Store link is Angie's Digi Stamps- Etsy. 
I also have two blogs: Angie's Craft BlogAngie's Digi Stamps
My Facebook page is: Angie's Digi Stamps-Etsy

Here is a short bio about me:
Hi my name is Angie & I am a married mom of 2 boys ages 14 & 17. I sell digital stamps all hand drawn by me. I drew as a child but quit for many years and just recently started again. I figured since I love to draw & scrapbook might as well turn my drawings into digital stamps. So here we are! I also have a blog dedicated to my stamps.












Faery Ink


Faery Ink was born in May of 2003. It has always been a site about helping people express themselves through visual creativity: first as a pixel tutorial and line art membership site, now as a hodge podge of artsy stuff from art journaling to tutorials to digital stamps and all matter of things creative that hold my interest enough to make me want to share with you!
I am Amanda, a.k.a. Manda. I am the quiet girl that prefers to look and listen than speak or do, usually. I often do things backwards. For instance, I married young and had all my children before I was 25. Now I am in college, studying to be an administrative assistant (for now) and still trying to figure out what I want to be when I grow up (really). I became a widow in 2007 but later went on to marry my best friend and the love of my life on Halloween 2013. I have four children from my first marriage who never cease to amaze and challenge me and two stepsons who live far away but always manage to crack me up when they get to come for a visit =) I am also a proud Grammy to an adorable grandson - my sweet little bubby Aiden.
My passion is creating. I create in so many ways: drawing, painting, collaging, writing, cooking, etc… I am a licensed cosmetologist in the state of South Carolina but I do not work in that field. Did I mention I have anxiety disorder with panic attacks? My diet, journaling and creativity helps to keep the panic attacks at bay but social situations can be difficult for me if I haven’t had time to mentally prepare for the experience. I have had anxiety disorder my whole life, though I didn’t realize it. It was made much worse during my first marriage which was very abusive and left me with all kinds of issues I am still working on.
I like to look at the bright side of all things. I refuse to dwell in sadness or misery and I try not to surround myself with it. I like to create things that will bring a smile to someone’s face – meaning most of the stuff I make is bright, colorful and usually pretty cartoony. I have known the depths of darkness and I hope the things I make can serve as a beacon of light for others who have tread those waters too. I feed my inner child with a large spoon and she is pleasantly plump for it!


Jan's
Butterfly Catcher


Kemly using
Arielle Chamomile Tea Faery




Judy using

Monica using
witch-broom-skull


Lori using



SLS Lines

I work as an illustrator and graphic designer and also as the Art Director of ArtTrader Magazine.  Prior to freelance illustrating, I worked as a Creative Designer for a music firm working with TV and advertising clients. And before that, in marketing and project management.
I spend my days and nights drawing geeky things like RPG characters, zombies, fairies, awkward people, pretty girls and odd animals. I love drawing comics and cartoon style art! I offer a broad range of fun digital stamps in many themes from geeky to cute and whimsical to realistic. My digital stamps start life as sketchy little doodles which are then cleaned up digitally in Photoshop and made presentable and perfect for you.

My favorite tools are my Wacom pen and tablet as well as Copic markers, lots of fineliners and many types of erasers (which are used often). My favorite artists include John Singer Sargent, Norman Rockwell, JC Leyendecker, Joe Sorren and Phil Hale. And Steve Epting too.

Visit me here:
Portfolio & Illustration Website
Etsy: Digital Stamps & Prints
Digital Stamp Challenge Blog
Society6 Art for Sale
My Artist Trading Cards
Life Drawing 


15 comments:

  1. Thank You to the DT for making such fabulous projects using our images.

    It is a pleasure to sponsor you and I do hope you have enjoyed working with our images.

    Love and best wishes,
    Anne Lise, Sponsor Co-Ordinator for SLS Lines

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, fantastic work from the design team and great sponsors. Thank you for the challenge.

    Hugs Anna xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome design team samples. Thanks for the "anything goes" challenge....it is always fun to play at Not Just Cards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous creations and thanku for letting me join your blog challenge

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the challenges and for the fabulous creations by the DT! Have a terrific day! Hugs, Gloria

    http://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous colourful creations from DT's.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for all the lovely inspiration...so glad I found your blog!
    Hugs
    Rene

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great DT examples! Thanks for the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Linky seems to have disappeared, so my card is here x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful creations by DT. Thank you for the great challenge blog.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, so many great DT cards. I love the images they used!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you for the wonderful challenges and such inspiring DT creations!

    ReplyDelete
  13. sorry have link my card up to the wrong link will try later

    ReplyDelete